Tiggy & Pip is a vintage home décor shop by mother and son décor and interior design loving duo, Tiggy and Pip Coudray.
With a shared love of all things French and vintage we opened our shop in 2011.
Based in France, between Cognac and La Rochelle, we source unusual items from recent French and European history. Everyday French household items from the 1880's to 1980's which, although at one time were plentiful, are now increasingly rare and collectible. We source specialist props for films/photo shoots and interior designers.
Many of our "finds" are currently on display in a number of top New York restaurants and Hollywood apartments:
- Fish and Game Hudson Restaurant, New York.
- Oh Ya Restaurant in New York.
- St Anselm Restaurant, Washington DC.
- Frenchie's Wine Bistro in Boston.
- So Nat, Paris.
- Watergate Restaurant, Port Douglas, Australia.
- Claridge's, London.
Check out these Top designers who love our products:
- Tiffany Brooks, Chicago, Illinois.
- SLC Interiors, South Hamilton, Massachusetts.
- Peridot Decorative Homeware, Fort Langley, British Colombia, Canada.
- Kelley Motschenbacher, California.
- Pamela Nast Interior Design, Palm Desert, California.
You can also see our "finds" in:
- Paula Rallis Home, South Carolina.
- Mary Tobias Miller Design, Charlotte, North Carolina.
"Time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future and time future contained in time past" T.S. Eliot.
If you would like to ask a question or for us to source something special for you please e-mail us at: email@example.com